5/11/09

kings and queens

Recently my boyfriend and I have been looking for some pretentious art to adorn our bare walls. Up until today we only had the infamous pony painting --a masterpiece I created to replace the original that was oddly stolen from an apartment lobby...but that is another tale.



Like everything else I hold dear, I found two regal painting today at the village of value. Perhaps my affinity for this urine-scented store is unhealthy (literally) but at least my addiction is 'recession-friendly'. Yeah, whatever, I just barfed in my mouth too.






I dedicate these paintings to my dad, a man who admires the British royal family and all that they stand for.


2 comments:

Mike said...

and here i was hoping the title was a luna halo reference.

gusgreeper said...

holy crap i love that my little pony painting!